The 4th KPRA Real Estate Awards and Recognition Event seeks to award Organizations and Individuals that are committed to meeting an ever increasing market demand for credible and trustworthy business practices.
Eligible entrants will be companies or individuals that have been operation in the last five years and projects that have been completed by December 2022.
Also where the development is multi staged, the entrant may nominate a completed stage and will be awarded on the basis of the completed stage only. The entrant may also enter further stages as they are completed in future years but will only be recognized for those nominated stages not previous ones.
The award is open to all realtors/developers within Kenya.
Innovation and creativity in your responses should be clearly expressed.
CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY
- We welcome both self and second party nominations.
- All entries must be submitted online via the official Nomination link https://www.kprakenya.co.ke/annual-kenya-real-estate-awards and the e-form duly filled.
- Entries must stick to the set criteria and direction. Nominees are reminded that judges will not take into account formatting or presentation of entries.
- Nominees must include 4-6 images to support their submission. Other material relevant to support the application may also be uploaded as an Appendix.
- All nominees should be prepared to attend a site inspection with the judges, should it be deemed necessary.
- All nominations and contents will remain the property of the KPRA.
- Please note entries are exclusive to KPRA
- Awards and no details private or professional will be distributed to outside contacts.
- The judge’s decision is final and no communication will be entered into concerning the final decision.
- KPRA reserves the right to publish the results and winner details.
- Company finalists will pay for a corporate table (Kshs. 70,000) and Individual finalist will pay for 2 tickets (Kshs. 10,000)
- The finalists should be available to attend the presentation ceremony at the KPRA REAL ESTATE AWARDS AND INDUSTRY RECOGNITION DINNER to be held at the Trademark Hotel on 31st March 2023.
- All entries must be received by 5:00 pm on Tuesday 21st March 2023.