The purpose of the Professional Realtor Award is to recognize a professional in Real Estate Business who has provided outstanding service to his or her profession and his or her community during the year.
The procedure for selection of the Realtor-of-the-Year which has been most successful begins with the appointment by the Association Executive of a selection committee of from three professionals in Real Estate Industry.
Nomination forms are sent to all Real Estate Industry Practitioners who have filled in and returned by November 22nd of each year. As the forms come in, the members of the committee review them, adding recommendations of their own, if they wish.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION OF PROFESSIONAL REALTOR-OF-THE-YEAR
- Professionalism (25%) –high principles, faithfulness to laws and regulations of the Code of Ethics and local board; furtherance of principals of good real estate practice among other brokers and the general public.
- Customer Relations (20%)– Real Estate Practitioner who participate in civic and service clubs, charitable activities, political action, fraternal and religious groups, etc.
- Civic and Business Networking Activity (25%)– Association offices and committee work; Business Networking, special activity and education work; and Industry Initiatives such as affordable Housing etc.
- CPD – Continuous Professional Development and Workshops (15%)– same as (C) but in a sustained manner; include attendance at conferences and Home expos.
- Innovative and Creative (10%)– same as (C) with a focus to improve the real estate industry products and services
- Business Accomplishments (5%)– recognized good business conduct; service to clients; imaginative and creative advertising programs; rehabilitations; land utilization, etc
CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY
- Entry in the Realtor of the Year Awards Participant will Cost Kshs. 10,000.00 per nomination. This is inclusive of two VIP ticket to the Awards ceremony.
- We welcome both self-nomination and third party nominations.
- Sales volume attained is not a criteria for consideration
- All entries must be submitted via the official Nomination email address email@example.com .
- Entries must stick to the set criteria and direction. Nominees are reminded that judges will not take into account formatting or presentation of entries.
- Nominees must include 4-6 images to support their submission (Detailed Profiles and Showcasing). Other material relevant to support the application may also be uploaded as an Appendix.
- All nominees should be prepared to attend an inspection with the judges, should it be deemed necessary.
- All nominations and contents will remain the property of the KPRA Awards Committee.
- Please note entries are for to ALL REAL ESTATE PRACTITIONERS
- The judge’s decision is final and no communication will be entered into concerning the final decision.
- KPRA reserves the right to publish the results and winner details.
- The finalists should be available to attend the presentation ceremony at the KPRA REAL ESTATE AWARDS AND INDUSTRY RECOGNITION DINNER 2022 to be held at the Trademark Hotel on 9th December 2022.
- All entries must be received by 5:00 pm on Tuesday, 22th November 2022.
Payments can be made using:
1) Paybill #614090- Account; Your Name.
2) TILL # 9462547 – or
3) By depositing to KPRA at EQUITY BANK- Westlands Premier Branch: Account #1400260925860.
YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY AND BOOK YOUR TABLE by 22 nd November 2022